EXCHANGE RIDER RACE
- Four poles are placed to form a standard-size rectangle inside the arena;
- The event requires 1 horse and 2 riders;
- The first rider starts at a gallop;
- Between the 2nd and 3rd pole, the rider on the horse must dismount and the one on the ground must mount before crossing the 3rd pole;
- Rider on the horse must cross the finish line with legs on each side of the horse.
- Contestants must own their horse;
- Best time wins;
Any pole that gets knocked down during the race disqualifies the rider.