Two types of leasing are proposed to you :
– Rent a booth by the Organization of the Festival Western ;
– Rent a booth by private residents.
In both cases, booths are on the site of the Festival Western.
BOOTHS RENTED BY THE ORGANIZATION OF THE FESTIVAL WESTERN:
Booths rented by the Organization of the Festival Western : Agrofood products / Products of artisans (10 days only)
NOTE THAT ONLY AGROFOOD PRODUCTS AND ARTISANS PRODUCTS ARE CONSIDERED IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A BOOTH rented by the Organization of the Festival Western.
- Send to [email protected] from February 1st of each year, your interest by providing your contact information as well as brief description of the products sold (agrofood / artisan products) you will then be put on the waiting list.
- The tenants of the previous year have a right of renewal. We are therefore recalling the contracts. If booth spaces are released, we consult the waiting list.
- The rental cost for a 10 x 10 varies between $ 1500 and $ 2500. This price does not include the cost of the municipal permit (between $600 and $2500) and sales taxes, if applicable). (Prices subject to change)
No telephone follow-up is done before the end of the renewal. Once it is completed, only the selected people are contacted.
BOOTHS RENTED BY PRIVATE RESIDENTS:
- We invite you to come to St-Tite from April/May and go door-to-door to meet residents and make arrangements with them directly (a map of the city is available at our offices located at 581, rue St-Paul, office 107.
- For a 10 x 10 location, prices vary between $ 500 and $ 3000 depending on the type of products sold. In general, these prices do not include the cost of the municipal permit and sales taxes, if applicable.
For additional information, please contact us at 1-877-493-7837 or by email at [email protected]
For information regarding municipal permits and municipal bylaws, please contact the Town of Saint-Tite at 418-365-5143.